I spend some of my spare time to the modding of this little game called Minecraft. Here's a list of the most important mods I currently maintain or have been commissioned. These mods have been downloaded by millions of people, and are actively used by thousands of players each day.
If you enjoy any of these mods, consider supporting me on the development of these mods via Patreon.
A mod to take full and automated control of your appliances.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Forge Capabilities that can be shared by multiple mods.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Minecraft coremod for EvilCraft, Integrated Dynamics and others.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
For when regular chests are too small.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Craft stuff in your world, automatically.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Discover, share and conquer abilities that stick.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Potion Core addon for Everlasting Abilities.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Transfer other energy, items and fluids over Integrated Dynamics networks.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Access block capabilities from multiple sides.Download latest All downloads Dev builds Source
Commission a ModIf you want to see a mod developed, but can't do this yourself for whatever reason, I can develop the mod for you for a small price (example: Everlasting Abilities - Potion Core). Feel free to send me a mail or contact me (kroeser) on Discord with a brief description of your desired mod, and I will reply with a work and price estimate if I'm able to develop your mod.
- Mod will be open-source on GitHub. (you will be credited as commissioner)
- Mod will be available for everyone on CurseForge. (you will be credited as commissioner)
- Bugs will be fixed as soon as possible after they are reported.
- New features that are needed in the future are not included.
- Updates for new Minecraft versions are not included. (If a significant number of people are using the mod, I may decide to do update this anyways)